How We Can Help.
Crisis Counsellors respond to individuals and families that become homeless due to loss of dwelling due to house or apartment fires or other traumatic events.
- Assist Fire and Protective Services
- Assist Regina Police Services and RCMP
- Emergency accommodation and transportation
- Crisis counselling
- Grief counselling
- Completed suicides and sudden deaths
- Disaster response – counselling and emergency needs
- Victims of violent crimes
- Collaboration with Canadian Red Cross, Salvation Army, EMS and other community first responders
- Emergency financial assistance
- Information and referral