How We Can Help.
Crisis Counsellors provide support to victims of domestic violence in Regina and Rural Saskatchewan 24/7.
- Counselling victim or assailant
- Emergency Intervention Orders – Orders can be applied for through Mobile Crisis Services
- Arrange safe shelter for adults and children
- Develop safety plans for women/children/men who are unable to go into shelter
- The Agency works closely with Women’s Shelters, Domestic Violence Outreach Project, City Police, Aboriginal groups and a number of other community organizations.
- Information and referral
Resources & Documents
- Emergency Shelter AvailabilityNeed a safe shelter go to Emergency Shelter Availability to see what space is available in Domestic Violence Shelters.
- Emergency Intervention Orders BrochureFor more information about Emergency Intervention Orders and the Victims of Domestic Violence Act please read these two brochures provided by the Ministry of Justice.
- Victims of Domestic Violence Act - Fact SheetFor more information about Emergency Intervention Orders and the Victims of Domestic Violence Act please read these two brochures provided by the Ministry of Justice.
Get help today
- Mobile Crisis Helpline call 306-757-0127
- MCS Email Counselling: via contact form here
- In Rural Saskatchewan? You can call the Farm Stress Line 1-800-667-4442
- Public Legal Education Association has a very good article on Abusive Relationships and the impact the legal system has on families involved in an abusive relationship.