How We Can Help.
Mobile Crisis Services provides after-hours Child Welfare & Protection services Monday to Friday, 4:30 pm to 8:00 am. And 24/7 on weekends and statutory holidays, Crisis Counsellors respond and investigate complaints of child abuse and neglect in Regina, and can also provide assessment and referral to those living outside of Regina
Child protection services may include
- Assuring children’s safety.
- Physical and sexual abuse investigations
- Potential parental neglect/parental abandonment
- Missing and found children
- Children out of parental control
- Suicide intervention services
- Young offenders services
- Crisis Counselling services
- Repatriation services
- Children under 12 years of age in conflict with the criminal code
- Information and referral
Resources & Documents
- Duty to ReportThis pamphlet includes information about everyone’s duty to report child abuse and neglect.
- Child Protection FactsheetThis pamphlet includes detailed information about child abuse and neglect as well as additional numbers that can be called provincially for those wishing to report.
- Sask Child Abuse ProtocolThe Saskatchewan Child Abuse Protocol demonstrates a commitment by the Saskatchewan Government, police, professionals and organizations to collaborate in an effort to prevent and investigate child abuse and provide support to child victims of abuse.